Archive for the ‘Probiotics Supplement’ Category
- “Gourmet” probiotic formulated by a board-certified Gastroenterologist
- Utilizes seven strains of bacteria, prebiotic- Inulin, and proprietary gastric acid protection to deliver more bacteria to the gut
- Relieves gas and bloating, regulates bowel movements, supports immune system and much more
- Includes a Special Edition Copy of “Probiotics for Dummies” and “Microwarriors: The Power of Probiotics” DVD
- 1 month supply
What are Probiotics? They are the “good” bacteria that help maintain the natural balance of organisms within the intestines. These bacterial strains, which actually reduce the growth of harmful bacteria, live inside of the gastrointestinal tract and help to aid digestion and promote a strong immune system. For this reason, Probiotics are especially recommended for anyone taking an antibiotic. Because antibiotics tend to kill both the good and bad bacteria in the digestive system, it is important
List Price: $ 59.99
Price: $ 49.99
- Aids digestion and intestinal function.
- Strengthens immune response.
- Probiotic Power Children’s Supplement
Probiotic Power (90 chewable tablets), Sunshine Heroes
List Price: $ 16.50
Price: $ 16.50